Great buying opportunity for an investor seeking a quality rental to add to their portfolio. This modern, spacious, and neatly presented apartment is currently rented with a long-term tenant in place making it a simple and seamless transition for new owners to start earning income from the get-go.
The tenants are taking great care of this property and is presents in beautiful like-new condition. Managers are on-site to maintain the building integrity and upkeep of common areas such as the rooftop recreational pool and sun lounging area and outdoor terraces for resident and guest use. The building has underground secure parking and lift access to all levels with intercom entry. A practical floorplan has been designed and the stylish décor is neutral and high quality. The layout includes:
• Open-plan concept with generous proportions for living and dining area with high ceilings and high glazing allowing lots of natural light and airflow
• Stylish tiled and carpeted flooring throughout
• Contemporary kitchen design with decent joinery, good storage and stainless-steel appliances including slimline dishwasher
• Handy purpose-built study space in lounge with overhead cabinets and desk
• Good size master bedroom with built-in robes, fan and sliding doors to balcony
• Modern bathroom with dual sink & great storage vanity includes integrated laundry
• Fully tiled balcony with glass balustrades for outside eating / entertaining
Situated within a striking high-rise building, located on the city-edge in Roma Street, this apartment offers residents all the conveniences of city-living within easy reach and walking distance to major amenity including South Bank cultural and entertainment precinct. A short walk is Roma Street train station and various bus stops, along with major employment nodes like private hospitals, university & education centres plus numerous local shopping centres like the Barracks and boutique retail and café scene in nearby suburbs. Of course, you can stroll into the Brisbane city in 5 minutes for work or pleasure and access to the river for ferry services or recreational activity.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Block out roller blinds
- Single carpark facility
- Rooftop pool
- Body Corp: $5,132.72 p.a.
- Rental Return: $380 p.w.
- Lease til: 05/10/2022
With reasonable body corporate fees and secure long-term rent in place, this is a solid opportunity for an astute investor to lock in a deal on this apartment. Call today for all information and book an inspection.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries**
Brisbane City, Queensland 4000