Move straight into this modern apartment that captures abundant natural light from a prime north-east aspect and is ideally set in the heart of vibrant Fortitude Valley.
The carpeted open-plan living/dining area flows into a huge fully enclosed corner balcony that serves as a genuine additional living space and is ideal for all-weather entertaining.
There’s plenty of bench space in the modern kitchen that also features a generous breakfast bar plus an electric cooktop and oven, and the main bathroom is well presented in modern white with a corner shower and plentiful storage.
Both good-sized bedrooms are carpeted and feature built-in robes, and the master bedroom opens into the enclosed balcony.
- body corp is $1,564 p.q. approx
- Generous 83sqm of internal living space
- Split-system a/c to carpeted living/dining area
- Huge fully-enclosed corner balcony/sunroom
- Modern chef’s kitchen with electric cooking
- Well-presented bathroom with corner shower
- Built-in robes to both carpeted bedrooms
- Secure parking provided for one car
Set in the heart of vibrant Fortitude Valley, the apartment is set just steps to a huge range of cafes, restaurants, bars and boutique shopping. It’s also just a short stroll to Fortitude Valley train station and Centenary Place Park, moments to James Cook University (Brisbane Campus), close to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital to suit the busy healthcare professional, and just five minutes to Brisbane CBD.
41 Gotha St, Fortitude Valley, Queensland 4006